- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that are abusive or that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Comments including keywords in author names. I prefer that you use your real name or your normal nickname. If I suspect you’re using an author name to simply include targeted keywords, I’ll either edit or delete your comment.
The owner of this blog (that’s me, again) reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime. I think I said before, but it bears repeating.
I appreciate my readers and contributors, and thank you for adding to the discussion, assuming again that you will. Won’t you? I hope the above will help you to add value to this blog, find value in the comments of others, and continue enjoying the site.
Well, that’s about it. I’m so glad we understand each other, and can see eye-to-eye, regardless of your height.